- Read 100% of documents and categorize them by document type, customer, and more
- Extract and migrate data directly into any TMS/ERP system
- Each bill of lading is checked for errors and matched with respective purchase orders
- Notify parties for missing or wrong information
Automated Data Entry
- Reduce time spent processing each document by as much as 85%
- Allow employees to focus on high-level strategy instead of data entry
Common Use Cases
Whether your company is a domestic freight broker, an international freight forwarder, an ocean carrier or a trucking fleet, you probably rely on your employees to do data entry, document processing, shipment tracking and invoicing. Handling all these tasks – in addition to providing good service and communicating regularly with partners and clients – can be dull, time-consuming and cumbersome for your logistics company.
Fortunately, there’s a better way to do much of this work. RPA Labs’ Document Bots allow for seamless system- to-system interaction with a no-code interface. Migrating data from shipping instructions, BOLs, packing invoices, and other documents has never been easier.
- Categorize documents from vendors and place them into the correct system folders
- Read the various forms of documents to verify all information is present - typed and handwritten
- Extract data fields from documents and move them into a system - without employees re-keying data Remind parties to submit documents before the alarms sound
- Create exception management process by moving milestones into Salesforce
- Receive API’s from outside sources and populating data into a system
- Automate spot quotes - respond within 2 minutes with no employee intervention